Design and Consultation
MW Video Systems offer a FREE design and consultation service. This gives you the client the opportunity to ensure your requirements for technical furniture are met. Our sales team will discuss your needs at the outset, enabling an outline sketch to be produced. Once passed to the MW Video design team, our experienced staff can provide adviceand recommendations on the ergonomic layout of your studio. It could be for a need for one piece of furniture, or a complete turnkey solution for a whole studio.
To accompany your quotation, our proposal to you will include:-
- Digital 2D proposal drawing with detailed dimensions, viewing lines, and eye levels
- Digital 3D render proposal drawing, where requested, to help you visualise your project
Our skilled draughtsmen have years of experience designing technical furniture for studio environments, and will ensure your workplace is adapted to human requirements.
Standards and Compliance
Wherever possible, MW Video Systems following the following standards:
MW Video Systems follow the guidelines set out in BS5940 and EN ISO 11064, which deals with the ergonomics and dimensions of workstations.
MW Video Systems follow British Standards guidelines regarding requirements for disabled users of buildings and furniture.
All we need from you is:
- an outline of your project
- an explanation of the environment, occupiers and area usage
- a list of the main equipment to be incorporated into the furniture
- an idea of the installation area available
….and we will do the rest.